Saturday, September 25, 2010

And so begins my regular posting ...

... or at least I hope so now that everything is back in swing again after the summer. I started back college last Monday, I'm happily volunteering and hey TV shows are starting back.


Friday night was Culture Night. Culture Night is an annual event which started in Dublin and has spread throughout the country where various cultural institutions open their doors to the public for free with lots of extra tours, events and entertainment. The queues alone for some places were insane and one of my sisters couldn't believe how packed town was with people.

I didn't get to see as much as I wanted because I was waiting on said sister to help her get her stuff into town so I got in later than planned. I did enjoy a choir singing and a tour in the National Gallery of Ireland as well as a tour in the National Library of Ireland and wandering around their exhibitions.
I think next year I should have a full scale plan. Or even better, I vote next year it's Culture Day or Culture Weekend.

No comments: